Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Wp_link_pages Documentation error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 20, 2014, 10:45 AM
flyboy

115 posts · Sep 2010
Wp_link_pages Documentation error

I found that wp_link_pages part of the "Limited PHP Code" section has two issues (no big deal as most folks will know what to do with it, so just a heads-up)

1. The code has a </div> tag that is never opened by anything else on page. Perhaps a </p> tag was meant to go in there (I see the page.php main template has a </p> tag in it, for example)

2. the Quicktag below it displays as &lt;!--nextpage--&gt; instead of <--nextpage-->

Again, no biggie as I don't think too many people will not understand what's going on - just a thing to put on a list for the next theme update