Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Making Link descriptions appear on page (instead of on hover)?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 29, 2009, 09:18 PM
machepap

18 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] Making Link descriptions appear on page (instead of on hover)?

Hi Flynn and everyone,

I'm just getting into Wordpress for the first time today and I'm thrilled with this very user-friendly theme! Thank you! I also like the welcoming donation structure of this forum! I hope you are well-supported.

Here's where I'm stuck: I need a widget where I can create and post a list of links, each with a visible description below (in a different font style). For instance, one link might be "Register Now" and below that would appear "for our fall classes".

I could do this manually with HTML as a text widget, but I am not the one who will ultimately edit these links, and I want it to be something I can hand over to a less code-savvy editor so that they can update these links with ease.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!