Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Won't center on window resize, weird extra scrolling

Old Mar 1, 2010, 10:27 AM
Jeff G

39 posts · Mar 2010
Hello,

I've got these 2 problems:
1) when the window resizes, it doesn't center the content of the page.
2) there's a left-right scroll bar on the bottom of the screen that allows scrolling much farther to the right, though there's nothing there.

These are easier to look at than explain in words:
http://001e7b6.netsolhost.com/wordpress/

I've set the max layout width to 800px, so I don't understand why browsers are finding this extra space!

Thanks so much for any help anyone can offer!

--j
Old Mar 1, 2010, 01:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
For starters it looks like you have your width set o 99% instead of a fixed width.