Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Help in adding banner next to logo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 3, 2012, 11:58 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
Information [SOLVED] Help in adding banner next to logo

after searching and following the procedures given by juggledad, i added two horizontal widgets in my header area. i then added the logo in the first widget but when i add a banner in the second widget, the banner comes below the logo. Help me have the banner be in a horizontal line with the logo
this is the widget have added as recommended by juggledad

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=logo_widgets&cells=3&align=1 &align_2=9&align_3=7&&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="logo-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>

Last edited by joshuamu; Aug 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM.