Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » New Versions & Updates »

Patch 113-05: 'Add Sub Templates' '.php' missing/copy doesn't work

Old Feb 8, 2013, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you create a new subtemplate, the '.php' extension is missing. In addition if you try to copy an existing subtemplate, the new template is created but nothing is copied. This patch will fix this issue.

edit the file 'montezuma/admin/options/650_sub_templates.php and change line 218 from
HTML Code:
<select>
to
HTML Code:
<select id="make_copy_of">
and change line 411 from
HTML Code:
'title' => $title,
to
HTML Code:
'title' => $title . '<span style="color:#666">.php</span>',
or replace the file montezuma/admin/options/650_sub_templates.php with the attached file which has the correction already applied.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 650_sub_templates.zip (6.6 KB, 2187 views)

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 9, 2013 at 05:03 AM.