Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Top half... Gone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 14, 2011, 04:01 PM
RJelley

4 posts · Nov 2010
Top half... Gone

Here is my story...
I decided to make a sticky page. That went well. The only issue was that I now had two pages labeled "Home". So I did a Google search on how to fix this issue and ended up screwing up the bfa_header_config.php file. I then made it look EXACTLY like it was before. (I was working in the editor in the Dashboard. Not through FileZilla.) For some reason that didn't work either.

So with almost all hope gone I installed Atahualpa onto a different blog, when to FileZilla and swapped bfa_header_config.php files.

Well that went great... I was no longer seeing he "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected" message. Well great until I tried viewing the site outside of the Dashboard. Now my Header, and both navigation bars (Pages/Categories) are gone.

Now I do feel like an idiot because I didn't save my old bfa_header_config.php file.

Here is my site... http://ryanjelley.com

Thank you for your help, I need it

Ryan

Last edited by RJelley; Mar 14, 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: SOLVED