Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar font size changes when I use html

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2013, 01:53 PM
raggsocka

6 posts · Jun 2013
Sidebar font size changes when I use html

Hello there!

First of all thanks for this wonderfull theme - I like it a lot.

I've well a little problem with it: when I wanna use something like "<p align="justify"></p> (or different html) in the sidebar the font get's smaller. If I write only a text without any "code" it's the normal size... Here's a screenshot of it:

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...psa1f3c656.jpg

Also the "recent entries", "recents comments", "categories" are smaller as they should be.

What's the reason and how can I solve it?

Thanks and best regards

Last edited by raggsocka; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:03 PM.