Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Hiding a widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 1, 2012, 04:40 AM
monkeymitch1

8 posts · Apr 2012
Hiding a widget

Hi guys me again, is it possible to hide a widget after someone registers and logs in on my site?

We want to run a promotion in a text widget to try and encourage people to join up but then dont want it showing after they have done it if that makes sence.
Thanks in advance.
Mitch