Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Help! Most images disappeared from media library

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 1, 2012, 02:50 AM
anartist

67 posts · Aug 2012
Washington DC
Unhappy Help! Most images disappeared from media library

They are still in the posts and they are visible via FTP in wp-content/uploads/2012 but they are not visible in the media library except for 2 put up today and one accessed today. Where could they have gone?