Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Upgrade to WP 3.9.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.15, page disintegrates in IE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28, 2014, 11:51 AM
brita70

4 posts · May 2014
Vienna
[SOLVED] Upgrade to WP 3.9.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.15, page disintegrates in IE

Hi there,
for all those out there who just love Internet Explorer: After I - manually - upgraded both the theme and WP to the latest version, my charity's site doesn't seem to show in IE.
I haven't yet been able to test it myself (no IE), but the descriptions say it shows at first, and then the center column goes blank, as seemingly everything else after a few seconds.

Please help! My URL: www.phaseaustria.org

I did notice that the header image has some problems in Firefox as well, it doesn't seem to rotate through in a stable way, and sometimes goes blank - but I wouldn't really care about that if I didn't have the IE issue ... but it might point you to a solution.

Thank you so much!
Brita