Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Estimate for Date of Release of Wordpress 3.0 compatible Atahualpa Upgrade?

Old Jun 28, 2010, 10:37 PM
SavingHumanity

6 posts · Feb 2010
NYC
Send a message via Skype™ to SavingHumanity
Perhaps you have an approximate target date for when you'd like to have an update completed. If so, then please share!