Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

To delete Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 1, 2010, 07:24 AM
angelcath

1 posts · Jul 2010
To delete Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll

Hello,
I saw a thread about how to delete 'Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll' :
go to the ATO and push the button 'delete 'bfa_ata4' on the Export / Import Setting.
But when I do it, the sentence remain the same on the footer.
Where is the mistake ?
Blog is here : www.trodat-blog.fr
Thank you for your answer.
Catherine