Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Placing material across the centre column AND inside right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2011, 06:24 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Placing material across the centre column AND inside right sidebar

I'm working on a new format for one of my sites and want to be able to carry wider items across both the centre column and the inside right sidebar. You can temporaily see the site here: http://www.gbw247.info/executivepost2/

You'll notice that the material in the centre column descends a long way down the page, whereas there's white space in the two adjacent columns. I'd like to display some of this across the page.

I haven't a clue how to go about this, though I did wonder if there was a widget or the like that enables it?

Many thanks for any pointers
Graham