Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Placing cells within the pages of my site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 19, 2009, 08:24 PM
nickcee

27 posts · Feb 2009
Placing cells within the pages of my site

Hi,

I have several questions....I felt it would be best to place them all into one post so you can get over all idea of what I'm trying to do to the structure of my site.

- I would like to place aprox. two to six cells into the body of my site pages, Is it possible to do this on certain pages but not others? Can one page have two cells and another have six cells?

- In the header and header image area of my site I would like to split both into two cells.

- I would like to move the navigation bar to sit right above the header image.

- I would also like to get rid of the sidebars on all of the pages of my site....unless it's not advisible to do this.

Last edited by nickcee; Apr 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: would like to change the layout of my site