Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Sub Menu Font Size Issue

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 8, 2011, 02:20 AM
mad_hatter1986

7 posts · Oct 2011
[SOLVED] Sub Menu Font Size Issue

Hi My site is www.thebank.org.uk/oneilmedia (currently trying to build as a freebee for my youth club.

Having an issue with sub menu though.

I want the page menu bar to be 22px in font size but the drop down sub menu (found below clubs) at size 11px

i have been though and aldeard added coding such as

div#menu1 ul.rMenu li ul.rMenu-ver li a {
font-size: 9px;

but didn't work so had to take it back out.

Tried lots different codes off this site but nothing seems to do the trick.

is it to do with the styling in the atahualpa theme page?

Everytime i change something in the coding though it changes BOTH child and parent. (im sure i have change these sizes before now.

if anyon can help be great, thank.