Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Dashed lines in Page Menu Bar

Old Sep 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
I tried adding a html/css insert that I found on a previous forum post to eliminate the dashed gray lines around the page menu bar. Here is what I inserted:

div#menu1 {
border: none;
}

Now if you notice at my site (www.kimberlygill.com) it appears that my header image is being affected. Check it out and let me know if you see an error in the code I entered. Thank you.

Best,
Kimberly
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:07 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Those dashed gray lines on the menu should be handled by ATO>Menu >Border around all menu items. Just take out ht code that is there.
Old Sep 8, 2010, 10:14 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Hi there,

I deleted the html/css insert and then deleted what was in ATO>menu 1 (page menu)>border like you said and I still see two dashed gray lines on either side of my page menu bar.

You can see it here: www.kimberlygill.com
Old Sep 8, 2010, 01:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I goofed... instead of deleting everything you should add the following in the "Border around all menu items"

HTML Code:
1px solid #ffffff;
If that doesn't work double check there is nothing in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts for div#menu1 and if there is nothing the following "should" eliminate the borders

HTML Code:
div#menu1 {
border: 1px solid #ffffff;
}
Old Sep 8, 2010, 02:12 PM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Yes! Thank you! After trying the first (with no result), your second suggestion worked perfectly!

Thanks again!