Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

500 Internal Server Error

Old Aug 18, 2011, 11:38 AM
alison.karen

6 posts · Jul 2011
500 Internal Server Error

I get a 500 Internal Server Error on and off when I try to visit my site or login. Some days, it's no problem, other days, it's completely down. Sometimes I can see the site but I can't login. Sometimes I can login but I can't see the site.

Error log says: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/web01c/b1289/moo.emrivermodelcom/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_ata_admin.php on line 459

I'm running the most recent versions of WP and Atahualpa (with all bug fixes, too). I've disabled all plugins (didn't help). Htaccess file doesn't seem to be corrupted, either.

I don't know php. Do I just need to find someone who does? Or is there some fix for this that I can do myself?
Old Aug 18, 2011, 01:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
So, you are running atahualpa 3.6.7?
Do you use any page templates?
Old Aug 18, 2011, 02:25 PM
alison.karen

6 posts · Jul 2011
Yes, running 3.6.7.

And we are not using any page templates.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 03:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Who's the host?
How much memory does php have?
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:02 PM
alison.karen

6 posts · Jul 2011
FatCow is our host.
According to the htaccess file, php memory is limited to 100 MB.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
are there any other messages? line 459 in bfa_ata_admin.php is
HTML Code:
</td>
can you look at your bfa_ata_admin.php and tell me what you have at line 459
Since this is a sporadic issue, my gut says it is a server memory issue and just because the htaccess file says 100M that doesn't mean the host actually allows you to have that much memory.

I just did a google search using 'fatcow php memory limit' and found this tidbit from http://www.fatcow.com/knowledgebase/...ArticleID=1290
Quote:
Memory: Some PHP CMS applications may need a larger memory_limit than the default set in the php.ini. You may change this limit in your php.ini, however, do not exceed the maximum of 64M.
you may want to change your htaccess