Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Added header images, now none show on Firefox, Safari, etc.

Old Mar 11, 2009, 04:20 PM
ldaily

8 posts · Mar 2009
I had a great image as my header. Then a friend added two additional images so we would have something to rotate through. It works OK on IE, but all anyone sees on Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc is a big blank area. None of the images load now. Any suggestions? This is for www.milehighonthecheap.com
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:10 PM
sceneabout

6 posts · Mar 2009
Everything on my site works fine except the header images aren't showing in Firefox or Chrome, however, they work fine with Internet Explorer.

Any word-a-rounds greatly appreciated.

http://secretaura.com
Old Mar 13, 2009, 04:18 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
@ldaily: Works for me on your site, if not see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=321

@sceneabout: Spaces in the file path: Remove the spaces in
Secret Aura Theme secretaura.com/wp-content/themes/Secret Aura Theme/atahualpa/images/sticky.gif
Old Mar 13, 2009, 05:11 PM
sceneabout

6 posts · Mar 2009
I removed the spaces in the directory as suggested but then my site went blank.

So is there a way that I can remove the spaces but let the theme know the new path so that it can find my settings, images etc.?
Old Mar 13, 2009, 05:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Select another theme first, or select the Atahualpa theme again now. For Wordpress the "other theme" (with spaces in the path) is gone now, and the "new theme (without spaces) would have to be selected at Site Admin -> Appearance -> Themes
Old Mar 13, 2009, 05:36 PM
sceneabout

6 posts · Mar 2009
OK, fixed now ... sorry, I'm a newbie at this and had to think a little.

Thanks for your guidance, much appreciated