Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to display post-thumbnails on home?

Old Nov 18, 2011, 10:13 AM
owc

19 posts · May 2011
How to display post-thumbnails on home?

By default wordpress does not show post-thumbnails (added since WP 2.9) in home. Just in Category, Tag or Archive pages.

In the Wordpress Codex is stated that you have to implement them in your theme:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_...post_thumbnail

How to do that with Atahualpa? So, how to have post-thumbnails also in home?
Old Nov 18, 2011, 10:17 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One way to show them is by using the List Category Posts plugin and use the page you put that shortcode in as the home page. You could also use Juggledad's multi-post page template which is available to all Gold members.