Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Stylize Whole Layout Differently Post Vs Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 31, 2012, 04:50 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Stylize Whole Layout Differently Post Vs Page

I've found some threads on stylizing post content vs. page content, but that only affects stuff in the center column (div.post). Is there any way to actually stylize the stuff above that for just posts? On all posts, I want to hide the header image and shrink the layout margins.

The only way I can think of doing this is adding a conditional ID based on post v. page in the main index just outside of the container. Is there an easier way to do it?