Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to change the font of comment field's title?

Old Mar 8, 2010, 04:42 PM
Antonino Giglio

49 posts · Mar 2010
I'm trying to change the font size of the title of the comment field (Leave a Reply).

But can't find a way to change it.

As you can see from the link, the font of the title of the comment is too large, also the title of the comment field.

http://vision4ourcities.com/lam/?p=51&cpage=1#comment-3

Any help please?

Thank you!!!!

Last edited by Antonino Giglio; Mar 8, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old Mar 8, 2010, 05:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you try searching the forums for an answer?
What do you mean it is too big?
Have you looked at teh generated source and figured out what element that is and tried constructing a css selector and rule?
Old Mar 8, 2010, 06:09 PM
Antonino Giglio

49 posts · Mar 2010
is too big compared to the fonts of the other titles...

which one is the box in atahualpa to change the font of the title of the comment field?
Old Mar 8, 2010, 10:18 PM
Antonino Giglio

49 posts · Mar 2010
Anyone? Thanks!