Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

HTML/CSS Inserts

Old Aug 3, 2010, 07:40 AM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi Guys,

I've placed this code on my ATO>HTML/CSS Inserts header section to actually provide thumbnails whenever I share content to social networks, unfortunately it seems to not work.

<link rel="image_src" href="http://www.seotaoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/SEOTaoist-Image-Source.png"/>

Did I place it on the wrong section?

Thanks!