Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Add HTML/css inserts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 14, 2011, 07:33 PM
TeacherMac

7 posts · Dec 2011
Add HTML/css inserts

Wordpress 3.3
ATA 3.7.3

Fantastic and powerful theme to learn and build with.

I see many references using Add HTML/CSS Inserts but all my fields are blank yet I see others refering to line numbers in the code. What am I missing?

The defaults are all blank and I get the same with the plugins disabled.

Changes I have made to the CSS.php work fine but I agree the HTML/CSS Inserts would be faster.

Thanks,

Mac