Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpa + eMember plug in + IE 8

Old Jan 12, 2010, 07:17 AM
Janine

33 posts · Jan 2010
Atahualpa + eMember plug in + IE 8

Another problem cropped up this morning. I generally use Firefox. So far so good. But I have a "semi-colon" problem in the footer (another thread being discussed here) and a friend used IE to see if he could help me.

IE 8
My "Home" shows neither a Footer nor my Member Log In plug in from eMember in the right sidebar. But they both show up on all the other pages on my website.

Firefox: Everything is there as it should be!

Any suggestions as to how to solve this IE no-show problem?

Janine

Last edited by Janine; Jan 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: SOLVED
Old Jan 12, 2010, 07:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'll bet that the other browsers are allowing a slight error thru where as IE chokes on the smallest thing. The only solution for IE is to fix the problem.
Old Jan 17, 2010, 01:49 PM
Janine

33 posts · Jan 2010
Solved the problem. I did a copy/paste straight from a Word document instead of using the "paste from Word" button. It took with it a load of html coding causing the size to explode into the right sidebar and footer. Deleting the html code solved the problem.

Janine