Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Make Horizontal Bar reach the outside border.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 21, 2014, 02:02 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Make Horizontal Bar reach the outside border.

I've looked and looked and can't work out where I change the settings for this -
on www.johnnycajon.com I want the black horizontal bar under the menu (and above the footer) to reach the black border around the whole container.

Any help much appreciated!