Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Full-width header, narrower content area?

Old Apr 25, 2011, 08:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try using the following for you image code.
HTML Code:
background: url("/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bg1.jpg") no-repeat scroll top center #C8B694;
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:51 PM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
I have followed keenly the steps explained here and in Letsbuzz (techtxt). This is what i have in the header

</tr></tbody></table></div></div>
<div id="wrapper" class="wrapbody"><div id="container">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" id="layout">
<colgroup>
<col class="colone">
<col class="coltwo">
</colgroup>
<tbody><tr><td colspan="2"></td>

Then the styling

div.wrapbody{
width: 1020px !important;
}

But my site is not responding in any way. what might be wrong? http://www.christiantruthcenter.com/