Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Default values for H1, H2, H3, etc.

Old May 25, 2011, 09:42 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Hi there,

I've been playing around with font sizes, and have edited h1-h6 in css.php to my liking. However, now I would like to revert to the default values. But what are they?

Thanks.
Old May 25, 2011, 09:59 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just reupload css.php. You really should make changes like that in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts then you won't have to twiddle with theme files.