Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

My Experience with Justhost

Old Jun 25, 2010, 04:32 AM
Kesava

21 posts · Jun 2010
I've tried a number of hosts recently and wasn't really satisfied until I found Justhost.com

They give:
Unlimited Storage Space, Bandwidth, Email Accounts, mySQL databases, Domains and so on.
Free Domain for Life
cPanel
Free Ad credits for a bunch of sites
Free Site Builder
Anytime Moneyback Guarantee

Their support is fantastic. They reply to email tickets within around 20 minutes no matter the time of day. Their phone support is even better. I've always hated submitting support tickets until now. They actually do their best to help you.

I managed to get 4 years of hosting for just $120.

Firstly I used the discount coupon "50off" which immediately gives you 50% off the monthly price. Then I selected the 48 month plan which dropped the rate down from $3.49 per month (1 year) to $2.49 (4 years).

The reason I went and got 4 years of hosting is because they have an Anytime Moneyback Guarantee. If you buy a 4 year package and stay with them for one year and then request a refund, you'll get the money for the 3 unused years back, no questions asked.

I had no idea how long I'd stay with them but if I could get such a good rate and have the ability to get a refund at any time I knew I couldn't go wrong.

If you want to check them out and please go here:

stats [dot] justhost [dot] com/track

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post an affiliate link, but it can't hurt as I genuinly recommend Justhost.

They're happy to help with any Wordpress problems and so on, not just with account related issues.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 25, 2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 05:11 PM
revitol

1 posts · Jun 2010
Honestly, I've been with them for about 2 months now and am NOT happy. 99% uptime is a distant dream. By my vague calculations, I'm currently getting uptime in the area of 85-90% which as we all know is bad.

Hope you have better luck though