Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Add content in the %bar1-section?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2010, 08:51 AM
GustavK

11 posts · Feb 2010
Uppsala, Sweden
Add content in the %bar1-section?

Hi, on www.ehandelsbutiker.se I'm setting up my first WP-site using the Atahualpa Theme.

If you visit the site you'll see the black area under the menu. I made that area with the %bar1-section which I made in the Style & edit Header Area under the Atahualpa Options.

Anyway, Icanīt figure out how to make content in to that area. What I want to do is to add som pictures as thumbnails.

From what I have understand one option for me is to add a new widget area and then make a table and add the pictures. But I'm wondering if there's another way that's perhaps "more right" and/or easier.

Thank You

/ Gustav Kullander