Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] not reading anything from "Various Content Items"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 9, 2015, 02:18 AM
mk11sandiego

10 posts · Nov 2011
[SOLVED] not reading anything from "Various Content Items"

everything was working till yesterday. But today, all of the sudden, it's not reading "style images", "style tables" and "CSS inserts"

The only thing that's working is "HTML Inserts: Header"

Does anyone have the same problem???