Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Remove Dotted Line Underneath Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 24, 2014, 09:44 AM
sampb

6 posts · Jan 2014
[SOLVED] Remove Dotted Line Underneath Links

Hi,

Just installed Montezuma for my blog, brilliant theme, oh, and hi to all, new here

One little niggle I have which I can't seem to solve, and it's probably a simple fix. How do i remove the dotted line underneath the links when I hover over them. I've had a look in the CSS files but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Sam