Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to change the header rotation configuration manually

Old Aug 25, 2010, 06:12 PM
nesua

2 posts · Aug 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Hi, I can't save the configuration of the Header. When I set all the configuration, and then I do click on "Save changes" I get this message:

Quote:
Are you sure you want to do this?

Please try again.
I try it again, and the same.
I am using Atahualpa in another blog too, in the same server, but I don't get this message there.

What could be happen?

I though that I can changed that manually by editing the configuration code, but I don't know where I have to do it. If someone can guide me please.
Thanks.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Step one is to try disabling all your plugins
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:02 PM
nesua

2 posts · Aug 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
It seemed strange to me that was one of the plugins, since I have an English version of the blog, and with the same settings, plugin,etc, and have not had any problems with the other (the problemas was with my spanish version of my blog), but I've done what you said and the problem was fixed properly. Even when I re-activate the plugins, new options enabled functioned correctly.
I will consider to donate you because the Atahualpa theme is awesome!
Thank you very much!!!
Kind regards!