Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

boxed style layout

Old Aug 3, 2013, 08:29 AM
gabrieleadamo

3 posts · Jul 2013
boxed style layout

Hi,

thanks very much for such a fantastic piece of software. Since I'm using it for commercial purposes, I'll make a donation as soon as possible.

I've activated #container in virtual layout.css in order to display a dashed border right around the layout area (960px responsive 48px margin).
Setting display: table does the trick but I lose the responsiveness for smaller sizes (those with the drop-down page menu).
With display:block responsiveness remains but the dashed line will run along browser window's border.
Is there any workaround for this? I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance,

Gabriele
Old Aug 3, 2013, 09:22 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
It would help if you could post the URL of your web site so we can take a look.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:32 AM
gabrieleadamo

3 posts · Jul 2013
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

My web-site address is [site URL deleted by moderator since it redirected to a hosting company]
It's only a draft, I've just started building it.
I've figured out that the problem is caused by LayerSlider widget which conflicts with display:table property of #container class in layout.css.
Thanks,

Gabriele (Italy)

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 4, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 09:07 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Sorry, every time I try to access the site, I get a Connection Timeout error.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 09:29 AM
gabrieleadamo

3 posts · Jul 2013
Thanks a lot for your help, but I think I that the problem is browser-related. With my smartphone all is ok. Other problems came out using LayerSlider.