Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Pages on the same level as the logo

Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:00 AM
Savage

10 posts · Jun 2009
I would very much like to be able to achive this (see the link):
http://www.dropsdesignkontor.no/bghandel/nettsiden.htm.

The menu-items on the to right is what I'm looking to recreate in WordPress/Atahualpa (I've got the latest version of both).

Currently I don't know how to place the pages on the same line/level as the logo. Is it also possible to use image-backgrounds as in the link above?

The site I'm trying to build is here:
http://www.bg-handel.no/

I've tried searching the forums but perhaps I don't know what to search for...?
Old Mar 15, 2010, 11:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you are not going to be adding many pages, why not hand craft the menu bar and put the html in the 'Configure Header area'?
or you could add a new wiget area to the header, with two cells. put the logo in the first (it will show on the left, and a menu widget in the second
Old Mar 15, 2010, 07:05 PM
omac7504

4 posts · Mar 2010
Could you also achieve this by creating the header with hotspots (with something like fireworks) and importing it into the header as html?

Trying to help.. and learn at the same time...