Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » Languages & Translations »

Spanish translation

Old Feb 11, 2013, 09:49 AM
pakito86

1 posts · Feb 2013
Hello,

Does anybody know if there is an existing spanish version for the Montezuma Theme or could someone tell me how to translate it?

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 26, 2013, 10:24 PM
byapura

1 posts · Apr 2013
Hi pakito86,

I asume you have already running in spanish your wordpress.

In order to translate to spanish this theme, you must:
- download to your computer the file themes/montezuma/languages/montezuma.pot
- change the file extension from *.pot to *.po
- translate the montezuma.po with some program like Poedit
- upload the new montezuma.mo file to your folder theme (there is a default.mo file here, rename it to default.bak)
- change the name from montezuma.mo to es_ES.mo

Bye!

Last edited by byapura; Apr 26, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: complete explanation