Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Image Has Ragged Edge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:21 PM
Shae

15 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Header Image Has Ragged Edge

Hello!

The bottom edge of my header image is jagged. It remains so when I change the height of the image, and even when I switch images. I suspect it has something to do with my menu bar, because of where the break is, but I don't know how to make it better. Can you help?

Here's my URL: http://hitchhikingtoheaven.com/

Thank you!