Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to completely remove the rotating images and the area containing them

Old Apr 4, 2010, 08:27 PM
cordi

7 posts · Apr 2010
On reference to this thread

I too want to remove not just the images but the entire area containing them and move up the rest of the page.

I tried to remove this code from the header.php

Code:
<?php bfa_header_config($bfa_ata['configure_header']); ?>
but it also removes my logo.

Please advise. I have not much experience on this. Thanks!
Old Apr 4, 2010, 10:46 PM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
In the Theme Options, go to "Header Area" and "Style & Edit Header Area".

In the first section, "Configure Header Area", remove %image and that will take the header images out, and leave your logo and blog title intact.

The beauty of this theme is the edits you want to make can be done within the Theme Options, without having to edit the actual theme files themselves.

Velma
Old Apr 4, 2010, 11:12 PM
cordi

7 posts · Apr 2010
aHHHhhh

that did it. Yeah this theme is awesome!!!.. very clean, it fits perfectly to my zen cart template bare bone..

Thanks Velma....