Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Changing the default font size

Old Dec 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
itsjustlife

29 posts · Mar 2010
Southampton, England
Changing the default font size

Hi

I am running Atahualpa 3.7.10 on WordPress 3.5.

Is it possible to set/change the default font through the Atahualpa 3.7.10 theme.

Thank you, in anticipation, for your help.

Phil
Old Dec 29, 2012, 06:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you looked thru the options?
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:12 AM
itsjustlife

29 posts · Mar 2010
Southampton, England
Hi

Yes, first thing I did was look through the options but couldn't see anything which made a difference but then maybe I don't know what I am looking for!

I still want the ability to change fonts, just want to set a default font.

Thank you

Phil
Old Dec 30, 2012, 03:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you try anything?
Which options did you try changing?
Old Jun 16, 2013, 01:56 AM
Tales

1 posts · Mar 2013
LA
I am not the original poster but to add to this info, I use Atahualpa 3.7.12 and have changed the entry under Body, Text & Links down to even 6px to test it and I cannot get the body text size to change. It appears not to do anything. Oddly, my year-old site rendered in a nice size using the default .8 — if that was the setting taking hold — but on a new site I started off in 3.7.12 this setting was large. Same default settings as far as I could tell (no odd font).

I made the change here:
Atahualpa THEME OPTIONS -> Add HTML/CSS Inserts
(It says default is blank but it was never blank.)

Here is what I happened to add:
p,li {font-size: 14px;}
p,li,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {color: #0EC7E1;}
h1 { font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -8px }
h2 { font-size: 18px; font-style: oblique; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 16px; margin-bottom: -8px }
h3 { font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -8px }
h4 { font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -8px }
h5 { font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -8px }
h6 { font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: -8px }

NOTE: I do not know whether this code will survive a theme update.

Last edited by Tales; Jun 16, 2013 at 02:57 AM.