Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

3.7.24 Update Problem Sidebar Widgets replaced

Old Jul 29, 2015, 01:20 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
3.7.24 Update Problem Sidebar Widgets replaced

Hi, I just did the Update fpr 3.7.24 and all my sidebar widgets are gone. They have been replaced with "Categories", "Archives", "A Sample Text Widget" & "Recent Posts"

I tried to replace the functions.php with the one from the 3.7.23 update. No difference. :-(

www.dievogelschule.com

Can you help?

Thanks,
Ann.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 01:26 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
Addition:

In the Widget section I now have: "Inaktive Sidebar (ungenutzt). I suppose these are my old sidebars. But I don't see an easy way of activating them.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 01:44 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
ok. I found the other thread which did not show up in my first search and fixed it manually.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 01:46 AM
cefiar

24 posts · Jun 2014
Melbourne, Australia
You should be able to just drag them back into the appropriate sidebar that you want them in. You may also need to remove the default widgets from that sidebar as well.

Note: This is a WP requirement that has caused this, so once it's done it should be fine and shouldn't happen again.