Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

BUG: %comments(' ',' ',' ',' ') no longer works in FOOTER of Multi/Single Post(3.3.2)

Old Apr 14, 2009, 05:53 AM
ianuy

14 posts · Apr 2009
Hi,

%comments('No comments', '1 comment', '% comments', 'Comments closed')% no longer works in 3.3.2.

The weird thing is that it will work in the Footer: Home Page but not in Footer: Single Post Pages and Multi post pages.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Are you sure about the multi post pages, they work for me?

The single post pages don't display it anymore because I am using the standard WP functions now for better plugin compatibility and WP doesn't display the comment link on single post pages. The logic behind this is that the comment are on the same page anyway. I'll add a "skip to comments" post info item and remove the comments links from the default settings for singe post pages in the next version
Old Apr 15, 2009, 12:26 AM
ianuy

14 posts · Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
Are you sure about the multi post pages, they work for me?

The single post pages don't display it anymore because I am using the standard WP functions now for better plugin compatibility and WP doesn't display the comment link on single post pages. The logic behind this is that the comment are on the same page anyway. I'll add a "skip to comments" post info item and remove the comments links from the default settings for singe post pages in the next version
I've checked and it is working on Multipost pages. Sorry.