Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I change Archives layout ?

Old May 8, 2009, 02:03 PM
Paul33

38 posts · May 2009
Apologies if this one is a bit dumb as I'm new to Blogging !

I have my posts archive in the right frame of my blog and it is in the default format of month by month grouping. However, I simply want each post listed by title instead as the date is irrelevant for my blog - only the post title matters.

I've tried to change things in the admin panel by setting "postbypost" instead of "date" but it has no effect.

Any help appreciated !
Old May 8, 2009, 02:28 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
What you have in the sidebar is the default Wordpress Archives widget. The Atahualpa Theme Options control the settings of the Archives page, not the widget. The Archives page is a list of archive links that you can display in the center column.

The Archives widget has no setting to display the links "post by post". But there are probably plugins that can do this: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...php?q=archives
Old May 8, 2009, 02:53 PM
Paul33

38 posts · May 2009
Thanks - I'll take a look !