Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Styling an RSS Widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23, 2010, 04:41 PM
webgurl

59 posts · Nov 2010
WordPress 3.0/Atahualpa 3.4.9/Firefox 3.6.12/XP sp3/
Styling an RSS Widget

I've been trying to solve this for hours. I have an RSS widget on my front page. I want to style every other line. There are so many classes and divs that lead up to the data:
Code:
<div id="front_page_widget_area" class="bfa_widget_area">
	<div id="rss-4" class="widget widget_rss">
	<div class="widget-title"><h3>
	 <a class='rsswidget' href='http://gruvr.com?city=greenville-nc-27834' title='7 performances within about 19 miles of Greenville Nc 27834 in the next 44 days , top  listed first'>Live Music in the Greenville, NC Area!</a>
</h3></div>
<ul><li>
<a class='rsswidget' href='http://gruvr.com/band/parmalee/Dec-31-10' title='Parmalee Greenville : ***All Shows Postponed Until Further Notice*** on 2010-12-31 [&hellip;]'>Fri Dec 31st: Parmalee at ***All Shows Postponed Until Further Notice***  Greenville</a>
<div class='rssSummary'>Parmalee Greenville : ***All Shows Postponed Until Further Notice*** on 2010-12-31 [&hellip;]</div></li>
<li>class='rssSummary'>Bimini Rd. Greenville :
I've tried quite a few combinations of divs and classes with the styling I want and added them to CSS/HTML inserts, but nothing works. What am I missing?

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2010 at 08:26 PM.