Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Custom css with multi colums/custom query

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 29, 2013, 09:33 AM
Staysimple

26 posts · Nov 2013
[SOLVED] Custom css with multi colums/custom query

Hi !

I use MC/CQ to my homepage, I chose one full post above columns and I have 3 columns. For my 3 columns, I would like to display the thumbnail at the top center, and the excerpts centered below the thumbnail.
By default, in Ata 3.7.12 the thumbnail display is left-aligned, and I want to keep this configuration for category pages, but center-aligned only to the home page.

I tried to add this code in the CSS insert area :

Code:
body.page-id-2 div.post-bodycopy img.wp-post-image {
display:block;}
but, of course, it does not work (I tried many of 'div name')

I also like the thumbnail of the post above the columns is much larger than columns...

Can you help me or tell me what the name of the div that I need to call in the css ?

Last edited by Staysimple; Nov 29, 2013 at 09:51 AM.