Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

delete the subscribe to posts and comments in the header

Old May 31, 2010, 06:18 AM
pgb

1 posts · May 2010
delete the subscribe to posts and comments in the header

I've just found this superb theme. I'm just experimenting before going online. My site at the moment only has Wordpress pages. I want to delete the subscribe to posts and comments in the header, just above the search bar. I want to keep the search bar. Is this possible? I've looked in header.php and tried deleting some code but I can't get the right result.
Old May 31, 2010, 07:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look in teh theme options ATO->RSS Settings