Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Hiring - Improve site speed and tweak plugins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 25, 2012, 04:31 PM
jrmallory

3 posts · Sep 2012
Hiring - Improve site speed and tweak plugins

I have an Atahualpa site (www.ourkingscross.org) in need of some cleanup. I can handle basic tweaks but I'm running up to my limitations.

Specific items include:
-- Improve homepage loading speed to avg. page load of <2 seconds. (It is ridiculously slow right now).
-- Fix Twitter widget. (worked intermittently and is currently disabled)
-- Fix calendar plugin and widget. We use Google calendar for the raw feed, but we're having problems with the calendar plugin properly updating events.
-- Several random image alignment issues.

If this project is handled well, there is significantly more work available on this site and several others (www.schatzmold.com, www.leadtestingseattle.com).