Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

changing my blog (WordPress) to your ATAHUALPA theme

Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
ilibili

2 posts · Feb 2013
Smile changing my blog (WordPress) to your ATAHUALPA theme

Hi,
I have a WordPress blog that I like.
http://www.ilibili.com/
I just saw a blog that i would REALLY like to have as a theme, and is written down that is yours ATAHUALPA theme
This is the blog I like:
http://sharemykitchen.com/recipes/my-recipes/

Can I transform my blog into your theme if it is WordPress?
Is your theme free or is subscription?
Thanks, Ileana

Last edited by lmilesw; Mar 25, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:40 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Installing the theme will not necessarily put all the styling in place. You will need to choose certain colors, add a header and or logo image etc. as needed. The theme is free and can be obtained at wordpress.com.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Atahualpa is a free wordpress theme that gives you many many options to use to change teh look of the theme. There is A 'Showing Off' thread you can look thru to see wha people have done with the theme.

If you want the exact style from the other site, you could wrtie to the site owner and see if they would share their settings file that you could hen inport and have the same look.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 12:58 PM
ilibili

2 posts · Feb 2013
Thanks so much for answering me so quick.
I know I have to chose font, colors, and other... I already did for the 2 blogs, I own.
My question is the blog that I like has only pictures, (when you open) and pressing on one pictures (ex. soups) is opening another few pictures with many kind of soups that he posted.
presing on any of these pictures, will open the recipe.

This is the only things that I would like to be my blogs, these pictures, that you can press.
I can't write a program, my nephew who is a programer/computer guy he start up the world press and after that I put all my information on the "frame" that he create for me"
He have chosen the "blitz" frame=blog for me, I make it to be a food blog.
He has his own WORLD PRESS blog, different looking, racing cars....

So what I am saying what is the them I can use for having photo which are opening, having other photo inside...
I doubt the owner of the blog would be happy to give me the matrix.... may be I am wrong... he can say NO!!!
Thanks, maybe is something I don't understand, I don't know anything about how blogs works, only how I can use them.... Ileana
Old Feb 26, 2013, 01:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Try the theme and see if it works for you.

the beauty of wordpress is that you can install a theme, try it and if you don't like it, try another or swap back to the original theme. The posts and images are all stored independent of the theme so changing therem would be like putting on a new coat. The coat is different not you wrapped up in it.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 02:36 AM
vtdoan

1 posts · Mar 2013
i want to install ATAHUALPA theme on my site. how to install it with multisite ?

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 25, 2013 at 04:45 AM.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 04:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
i want to install ATAHUALPA theme on my site. how to install it with multisite ?
just like any other theme