Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Alternatives to Atahualpa

Old Aug 22, 2020, 10:55 AM
rominjn

22 posts · Jan 2018
Hi,

I just learned that Wordpress 5.5 broke Atahualpa when I tried to click on Atahualpa menu links and they did not work and I came on here and saw the creator's message. I'm devastated. I'll have to rebuild my website from scratch using another theme.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other themes that are as flexible as Atahualpa, whether free or paid? Atahualpa was such an amazing theme for the incredible flexibility it gave me to start from a blank slate and design every aspect of my website to my liking. Many other themes are not as flexible. I'm going to miss Atahualpa.

Daniel
Old Aug 25, 2020, 02:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
As a temporary measure you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable...igrate-helper/