Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpa - Can't upload list-item (bullets)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 19, 2010, 10:26 PM
eager to learn

14 posts · Apr 2010
Atahualpa - Can't upload list-item (bullets)

Hi Folks,

I'm the Forest Gump of WordPress users so please hold the flaming arrows!

I'm trying to insert "bullets" which I understand are really called "list-item" in web design.

I'm trying out the Atahualpa theme just as a trial run to see how much of my hair I may have to pull out (or not) using it.

I tried the following to no avail.

I choose Visual and then use the unordered list.

Just as a test, I type in the text (test) then hit 2 hard returns, then type in the text test 2 then hit 2 hard returns and then finally text 3 then hit 2 hard returns and then highlight all of that and then click unordered bullets and the click Publish.

I cna the the list-item (bullet) next to test, test 2, test 3.

But, once I hit Publish it only seems to publish the words text, text 2, text 3 without any list-items (bullets).

I was reading that we may need a Text Editor with FTP capability?

I found one at chami.com called html-kit.

Apparently, one has to download this kit and then configure it so that you can edit files or edit content on the server.

That seems like a lot just to add bullet points to the text of your content.

Is it that complicated or am I missing a step?

A friend found this ... http://www.arcanepalette.com/tips-an...ems-wordpress/

but that explanation loses me after "The..."

Remember, I'm just Forest Gump!

Is there an easy way to insert a "list-item" (bullet) in the Atahualpa theme?

Thank you all so much for your understanding and help.

Charles.