Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Image

Old Jun 19, 2013, 02:51 PM
sanqofa

1 posts · Jun 2013
Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie to all of this short codes, etc. And I'm trying to take out the default header image that rotates to another default picture. The concept is great, yet I want to replace this header image and rotation with images of my own. Somehow, I stumbled and fiddled around to only discover how to get one of the images that I want, but how do I get it to rotate and be at the same size of the one that I have replaced?

Yikes!
Old Jun 19, 2013, 03:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look at the theme options in the 'Header Image' section