Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Right to Left

Old Apr 10, 2012, 12:57 AM
liolio

27 posts · Aug 2011
Right to Left

Hi again, so now rtl is my problem (!) Imilesw, thanks for the article , I followed the instructions and now my website is flipped over when hebrew is selected, except the title, tagline and menus ! some css issues probably, do you have any clue? many thanks...
Old Apr 10, 2012, 04:53 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
All I did for to find that article was a Google search. This is not an area I know a lot about. I just did another search on wordpress.org and found this plugin that may be of assistance but I have not tested it.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:00 AM
liolio

27 posts · Aug 2011
Thanks, i'm gonna have a look at it... and let you know.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:19 AM
liolio

27 posts · Aug 2011
Well, this plugin doesn't help...that doesn't change anything to the header and menu alignment...
Old Apr 10, 2012, 05:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
not sure how the translation works, but if you put it in somewhere, couldn't you just spell the words backwards? clutzy but it may work...
Old Apr 10, 2012, 10:02 AM
liolio

27 posts · Aug 2011
actually the hebrew title and menu is written rtl, so the spelling is correct. it s simply the alignment that remains on the left, instead of moving to the right. i wonder if there is any patch i can add directly into the css insert of atahualpa option for the header title and the menu, would be the easiest way to correct this...